· Once we receive you enquiry we will contact you to discuss your requirements within the next 7 days- this is a free 15 minutes consultation,
· Once your requirements are confirmed Jenny will then send Butterflies Holistic Occupational Therapy Terms and Conditions and Fee’s,
· Read the Terms and Conditions and sign, then return the completed form,
· You will be sent the booking page link and you make the booking,
· Fees are paid within 5 days of making the booking, otherwise the booking is cancelled,
· You will be sent pre-assessment questionnaires, and standardised and non standardised assessments to be completed prior to the face to face assessment,
· Assessments are completed / School visit arranged by Butterflies Holistic Occupational Therapy (if this is a requirement),
· The therapist completing the assessment will interpret and score up all the data,
· Full Comprehensive report is written and sent to you with 4-6 weeks,
Once you have read the report we can arrange a 30 minutes telephone consultation to discuss.
If you have any questions the best way to communicate with Butterflies Holistic Occupational Therapy is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
YES, we use a range of methods to assess your child including play, specialist equipment, observational skills, discussion with main caregivers / school / nursery.
If needed the assessment process can be completed over 2-3 sessions.
Comfortable clothes, and bring a snack and drink
Assessments can take between 2-3 hours - If needed you may be asked to return to complete the assessment.
We will send out pre-assessment questionnaires / standardised and non standardised assessments to be completed and returned prior to the assessment.
We will also send out a social story for you to use with your child (and yourself!) if needed. This shows pictures of the building and studio space.
YES we have toilets on site and we have two onsite parking spaces behind our building.
Please let us know if your child or yourself has allergies. We do run a feeding group and at times use Peanut butter. So there will be traces of nuts in the building.
If there are any other questions please email and we can answer and add to this page!
We provide a wide range of assessments and interventions for private funded therapy, local authority and charity organisations. For full fees please contact the team.
Come for a session at our dedicated therapy space in North Leeds.
We require 48 hours notice for any cancellations, if not we will charge the full price of the session.
Come for a block of 12 sessions (following assessment) at our dedicated therapy space in North Leeds for 1:1 feeding therapy.
Face to face contact 60minutes.
There will be feeding groups running throughout the year if your child will be able to cope with group intervention.
Family are required to bring relevant food. This reduces any food waste
S.O.S feeding approach is a gentle approach to eating and is also a long process.
We require 48 hours notice for any cancellations, if not we will charge
This includes a Short feeding / Sensory Assessment (1 Hour) and 12 sessions (following short feeding assessment) at our dedicated therapy space in North Leeds for group feeding therapy.
Face to face contact 60 minutes.
Minimum 2 people in a group
Assessment will not be written up as a formal report unless requested and this is at a cost of £90 per hour of time spent on written work.
See Feeding page for more information
We require 48 hours notice for any cancellations, if not we will charge.
Contact the team to discuss costs based on needs, frequency and yearly contracts.
Below are some workshop topics we present, we can also tailor workshops to meet the needs of the people you work with.
· Occupational Therapy in Schools, Developing Skills for life (Roughly 2 hours),
· What is Sensory Processing and how does it impact on learners? (Roughly 2.5 hours),
· How to create Therapeutic Classrooms including developing Movement Breaks within a school (Roughly 1.5 hours).
Sessions are interactive with group work, resource provision and time to discuss potential cases.
Families and main caregivers self-fund assessment and intervention as required.
Butterflies OT has and does work with the local authority to provide recommendations agreed in children's and young persons EHCP's.
Butterflies OT works with local schools and provides assessment, interventions, training to the children, young persons, main caregivers and staff as required.